Where can I get help with my resume or CV?


The Career & Alumni Services department provides resume & CV reviews for current students and graduates.  You can find contact information for the staff at each campus on the Career Services section of the South College website. 

  • Last Updated Aug 05, 2022
  • Views 15
  • Answered By Anya McKinney

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0